No votes cast
Parrott's Ferry Bridge (1978)
One of two high-level bridges across New Melones Reservoir. Although both bridges feature a modern prestressed concrete box girder construction, both bridges are notable as two of the highest bridges in the United States.
The other nearby bridge is the New Melones Reservoir Bridge/Archie Stevenot Memorial Bridge on CA-49.
- Concrete segmental box girder bridge over Stanislaus River (New Melones Reservoir) on Parrott's Ferry Road
- Calaveras County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1978
- Concrete segmental box girder
Length of largest span: 640.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.03842, -120.45426 (decimal degrees)
38°02'18" N, 120°27'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/723410/4213137 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 89094 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 23, 2020: New photos from Nick Boppel
- Nick Boppel - nickboppel01 [at] gmail [dot] com