Manzanita Avenue Bridge
Northeast View of the bridge showing the bike lane that runs under it
Photo taken by Larry Matthews on May 5, 2013
BH Photo #253185
This bridge crosses Big Chico Creek. It is located between Vallombrosa Avenue and Centennial Avenue.
- Bridge over Big Chico Creek on Manzanita Avenue
- Chico, Butte County, California
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 92.2 ft.
Deck width: 44.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75830, -121.79590 (decimal degrees)
39°45'30" N, 121°47'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/603144/4401624 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 12C-212 (California bridge number)
BH 56174 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 5, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Merged NBI data.
- May 5, 2013: Added by Larry Matthews