Dry Channel Culvert Bridge
Culvert Bridge Over Dry Channel on State Route 99
- Culvert Bridge over Dry Channel on CA-99
- Chico, Butte County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71076, -121.79656 (decimal degrees)
39°42'39" N, 121°47'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/603158/4396347 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 12-117 (California bridge number)
BH 83721 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 67.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 8, 2018: New Street View added by Anthony J. Schoenduby
- Anthony J. Schoenduby - AnthonySchoenduby63 [at] gmail [dot] com