Bardees Bar Road Bridge
Bardees Bar Bridge
Looking down from Hwy 70, view is ESE.
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in March 2010
BH Photo #157233
Abandoned in place, portions of wood decking missing.
- Abandoned Pratt deck truss bridge over North Fork Feather River on Bardees Bar Road
- Butte County, California
- Future prospects
- Pratt deck truss bridge with steel deck girder approach on one end.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.76957, -121.45856 (decimal degrees)
39°46'10" N, 121°27'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/632020/4403318 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 1241 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 44345 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 2, 2015: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Added info
- May 4, 2014: New photos from Craig Philpott
- March 6, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com