- Timber stringer bridge over Consumnes River on Consumnes Bridge Road
- Amador County, California
- Open to whatever traffic can reach it
- Built unknown date
- Unique timber stringer bridge in that it is made to be immersed in water most of the time. Bridge is open to the public, but the road to reach it is in poor condition.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.53115, -120.90123 (decimal degrees)
38°31'52" N, 120°54'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/682938/4266837 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 72123 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 8, 2016: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Added category "Low Water Crossing"
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com