NCRy - Dresser Bridge (1906)
Dresser RR Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2010
BH Photo #160853
Two skewed Warren through trusses with deck plate girder approaches.
- Warren through truss bridge over Alameda Creek and Hwy 84 on Niles Canyon Railway
- Alameda County, California
- Open to traffic
- - Central Pacific Railway (CPRR)
- Niles Canyon Railway (NCRy)
- Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Western Pacific Railroad (1862-1870) (WPRB)
- Skewed Warren subdivided through truss with deck plate girder approach
Length of largest span: 130.0 ft.
Total length: 377.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.59001, -121.95721 (decimal degrees)
37°35'24" N, 121°57'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/592062/4160838 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 126 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- CA 33-34 (California bridge number)
BH 44758 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 23, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Merged NBI data.
- November 26, 2011: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- April 4, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott