Santa Cruz River Bridge
- Slab bridge over Santa Cruz River on County Route 134
- Santa Cruz County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.35667, -110.59000 (decimal degrees)
31°21'24" N, 110°35'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/538994/3469203 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8169 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 71172 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 1, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com