Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Casa Grande Canal Ext on Selma Highway
- Pinal County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.8 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.85000, -111.51333 (decimal degrees)
32°51'00" N, 111°30'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/451965/3634774 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Eloy North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8436 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 10768 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com