Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Pima Lateral Canal on Christensen Road in Coolidge
- Pinal County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.99167, -111.50667 (decimal degrees)
32°59'30" N, 111°30'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/452664/3650477 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8211 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 10762 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com