Cedar Canyon Bridge
- Steel arch bridge over Cedar Canyon on US 60
- Navajo County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938, rehabilitated, widened, 1993
- - Bethlehem Steel Co. of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (fabrication)
- Pleasant-Hasler Contracting Co. (builder)
- Steel arch, riveted built up plate girder arch
Length of largest span: 180.0 ft.
Total length: 282.8 ft.
Deck width: 49.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.05877, -110.21015 (decimal degrees)
34°03'32" N, 110°12'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/572891/3768953 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Long Tom Canyon
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 215 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 10749 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- April 24, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- February 24, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected GPS data, design and history
- July 18, 2009: Updated by Kim Harvey: HAER photos