Old Trails Road Bridge
Photo From Arizona Historic Bridge Inventory
BH Photo #195063
Old Trails Rd would have been the original alignment of Rte 66
- Slab bridge over Old Trails Wash on Old Trails Road
- Mohave County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
- Concrete "Rail Top Slab" (has railroad rails embedded inside for reinforcing)
Length of largest span: 12.8 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.18474, -114.05376 (decimal degrees)
35°11'05" N, 114°03'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/768283/3897506 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8594 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 48407 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 57.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- February 16, 2014: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "US 66"
- March 10, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth