Hoover Dam Spillway Bridge
Hoover Dam, Arizona Side spillway bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #190388
Concrete arch bridge crossing the Arizona side spillway of Hoover Dam.
- Open-spandrel arch bridge over Spillway on Hoover Dam service road (Old US 93)
- Mohave County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built as part of the construction of Hoover Dam
- - Six Companies Inc.
- Open spandrel concrete arch bridge with concrete abutments.
Length of largest span: 115.2 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.01371, -114.73561 (decimal degrees)
36°00'49" N, 114°44'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/704064/3987840 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hoover Dam
- 1239 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 47298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- September 25, 2014: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- March 22, 2012: Updated by Craig Philpott: Merged NBI data
- December 14, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com