US 93 Wildlife Bridge MP5.2
One of a set of three overpasses built to allow Bighorn Sheep to safely cross busy US 93, just south of Hoover Dam. The bridges were completed in 2010 as part of the project to widen US 93 to four lanes. The bridges are located at mileposts 3.3, 5.2, and 12.2. The Mike O'Callaghan - Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge http://bridgehunter.com/az/mohave/bh43778/
was also part of the same project.
- Concrete stringer bridge over US 93 on wildlife crossing
- Mohave County, Arizona
- Open to wildlife
- Built 2010
- Concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 97.8 ft.
Total length: 202.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.97063, -114.68351 (decimal degrees)
35°58'14" N, 114°41'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/708874/3983171 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ringbolt Rapids
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 2867 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 66206 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- February 22, 2015: New Street View added by Roger Deschner