Boulder Creek Bridge
Photo From Arizona Historic Bridge Inventory
BH Photo #195090
The current four-span bridge was installed in 1937 using three 1920 Pratt through truss spans relocated from the Wickenburg Bridge and a new Parker through truss span.
- 4-span through truss bridge over Boulder Creek on AZ 88
- Maricopa County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Four-span through truss (3 Pratt through trusses and one Parker through truss)
Length of largest span: 179.8 ft.
Total length: 487.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.2 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on September 30, 1988
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.53356, -111.42383 (decimal degrees)
33°32'01" N, 111°25'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/460647/3710520 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mormon Flat Dam
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 193 (Arizona bridge number)
NRHP 88001599 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 10739 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 27, 2018: Updated by C Hanchey: Corrected dates
- May 25, 2015: Updated by Roger Deschner: Addee category "Apache Trail Historic Auto Tour"
- April 5, 2015: Updated by Roger Deschner: Fixed GPS coordinates; photos added
- March 10, 2011: New photo from Nathan Holth
- April 18, 2010: New Street View added by Kim Harvey