Pumroy Canyon Bridge
- Slab bridge over Pumroy Canyon on Old Safford Road
- Greenlee County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on September 30, 1988
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.94667, -109.32000 (decimal degrees)
32°56'48" N, 109°19'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/657042/3646626 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numers
- NRHP 88001627 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
AZ 8534 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 72720 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 5, 2016: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com