AZER - North Broad Street Overpass
NBI gives date as 1923. Deck girder spans were made in 1910 per the builders plates.
- Deck plate girder bridge over North Broad Street on Arizona Eastern Railway Co.
- Globe, Gila County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910; Additions 1923
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Arizona Eastern Railway (AZER)
- Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Six deck plate girder spans-southern approach timber stinger
Length of largest span: 60.7 ft.
Total length: 581.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 80 degrees
- Also called
- SP - North Broad Street Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.40167, -110.79175 (decimal degrees)
33°24'06" N, 110°47'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/519364/3695836 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 9506 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 62744 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 1998)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 1, 2014: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com