Miami Avenue Bridge
Designed by the Topeka Bridge & Iron Company and built by the town in 1921.
- Concrete arch bridge over Bloody Tanks Wash on Miami Avenue in Miami
- Miami, Gila County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
- - Topeka Bridge & Iron Co.
- Concrete filled closed-spandrel Luten arch
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 53.8 ft.
Deck width: 34.8 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 31, 1989
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.39970, -110.86949 (decimal degrees)
33°23'59" N, 110°52'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/512136/3695606 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8589 (Arizona bridge number)
NRHP 88001693 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 10718 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 18, 2014: Photo imported by Dave King
- March 1, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com