Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Fossil Creek on FDR 708
- Gila County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
Span length: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 10715 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)