Youngs Canyon Bridge
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Youngs Canyon on Angel Rd
- Coconino County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923; rehabilitated 1940
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 34.8 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.19167, -111.37333 (decimal degrees)
35°11'30" N, 111°22'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/466012/3894362 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8085 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 71169 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 1, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com