Old Hereford Bridge
First span constructed by the Midland Bridge Company in 1913. Second span added in 1915 and third span added in 1927.
- Warren pony truss bridge over San Pedro River on Old Charlestown Rd
- Cochise County, Arizona
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Midland Bridge Co. of Kansas City, Missouri
- Three-span Warren pony truss.
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 267.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on September 30, 1988
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.62598, -110.17434 (decimal degrees)
31°37'34" N, 110°10'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/578303/3499274 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 88001659 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
AZ 09214 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 80449 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 23, 2018: New photos from C Hanchey
- February 17, 2018: New Street View added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com