Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mud Springs Draw on Leslie Canyon Road
- Cochise County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.52167, -109.54500 (decimal degrees)
31°31'18" N, 109°32'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/638147/3488335 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Leslie Canyon
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8107 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 10700 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)