Lowell Arch Bridge
The original bridge was built in 1911 by R. Toohey & Sons. The bridge was reconstructed and widened from 16’ to 30’ in 1934.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mule Gulch on AZ 80
- Cochise County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911 by R. Tooney & Sons; reconstructed 1934
- - R. Toohey & Sons of Phoenix, Arizona
- Concrete filled spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.44190, -109.82544 (decimal degrees)
31°26'31" N, 109°49'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/611613/3479174 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bisbee NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 0130 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 10703 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 9, 2018: Updated by C Hanchey: Updated bridge history
- March 1, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com