LRWN - Petit Jean River Bridge
Photo taken by David Miles
BH Photo #101263
Written by J Randall Houp
Approximately 30 yards on the north side of this bridge is a beautiful pony plate girder bridge that crosses over the Petit Jean River Relief. The big bridge is now blocked off on the south side (Danville side) to keep railroad cars off the bridge that is now showing bad need of repair.
- September 7, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Little Rock & Western Railway ", "Genesee & Wyoming Inc.", "Railroad"
- September 7, 2013: Updated by Max : Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad"
- April 28, 2012: New photo from Lisa Hyde
- March 4, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp
- September 11, 2011: New photo from edie obryant
- August 29, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Took date out of year lost box since it is still extant
- February 13, 2006: Posted photos from David Miles
- David Miles - imchillindave [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Fred Garcia
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- edie obryant
- J. Randall Houp
- Lisa Hyde