LRWN - Coker Creek Trestle
LR&WN Coker Creek Railroad Trestle
Photo looking north.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in February 2014
BH Photo #275516
Unusual to see cement poured at the base of a trestle. Most likely done to reduce erosion around the creosote piers.
- Timber stringer bridge over Coker Creek on Little Rock & Western Railroad
- Yell County, Arkansas
- Former: Rock Island Railroad
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Little Rock & Western Railway (LRWN)
- Timber stringer with unusual cement footings.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.01725, -93.15614 (decimal degrees)
35°01'02" N, 93°09'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/485755/3874966 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 59860 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2014: Added by J. Randall Houp