LRWN - McCargo Creek Branch Trestle
LR&WN McCargo Creek Branch Railroad Trestle
Photo showing south side of trestle.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in February 2014
BH Photo #275473
Railroad trestle sits just northwest of the famous Danville Bowstring Bridge that sits on the west side of Danville City Hall.
- Timber stringer bridge over McCargo Creek Branch on Little Rock & Western Railroad
- Danville, Yell County, Arkansas
- Good condition, needs new railroad ties.
- Former: Rock Island Railroad
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Little Rock & Western Railway (LRWN)
- Timber stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.05614, -93.38268 (decimal degrees)
35°03'22" N, 93°22'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/465103/3879335 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 59852 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2014: Added by J. Randall Houp