Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete slab bridge over Duke Creek on CR 819
- Van Buren County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.42611, -92.44583 (decimal degrees)
35°25'34" N, 92°26'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/549519/3921144 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bee Branch
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD M1667 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10634 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com