Sharp County

Branch of North Prong Reeds Creek Bridge   [Map]
Stone arch bridge over Branch of North Prong Reeds Creek on Cr 23/Grange Road
Open to traffic
Built 1940
Granger Road Bridge No. 1   [Map]
Small three-span stone arch bridge over Mill Creek on Granger Road (CR 23)
Open to two-lane traffic
Built 1936 by the Civilian Conservation Corps
Granger Road Bridge No. 2   [Map]
Small three-span concrete arch bridge over a branch of Reeds Creek on CR 23 (Granger Road)
Open to traffic
Built ca. 1940
Griffin Road Spring River Bridge   [Map]
Bridge over S Fork Spring River on Cr 1048 (Griffin R in Centerton
Open to traffic
Built 1965
Hardy Bridge   [Map]
Lost two-span through truss bridge over Spring River on Spring Street in Hardy
Destroyed by flooding
Built 1916; destroyed by flooding in 1982
Mill Creek Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Concrete arch bridge over Mill Creek on Sh 56
Intact but closed to all traffic
Bypassed by new alignment ca 1973
Old Martin Mill   [Map · Street View]
Mill and bridge on Martin's Creek next to US Hwy 63 near Ozark Acres
Open to traffic
Peace Valley Road Bridge   [Map]
Small two-span arch bridge over North Big Creek on Peace Valley Road (CR 46)
Open to traffic
Built 1936
Piney Creek US 167 Bridge   [Map]
Open-spandrel arch bridge over Piney Creek on US 167 in Evening Shade
Open to traffic
Built 1928 by Fred Luttjohann; widened in 1956
S Big Creek Relief Bridge   [Map]
Steel stringer bridge over S Big Creek Relief on Cr 16/Nelsonville
Open to traffic
Built 1938
Sidney Road Bridge   [Map]
Small two-span arch bridge over a branch of Bird Creek on Sidney Road (CR 1)
Open to traffic
Built ca. 1945
Simstown Road Bridge   [Map]
Small three-span arch bridge over Branch of Strawberry River on Simstown Road (CR 42)
Open to traffic
Built ca. 1935 by the Civilian Conservation Corps
South Big Creek Bridge   [Map]
Pony truss bridge over South Big Creek on Nelsonville Road
Open to traffic
Built in 1924 by the Virginia Bridge and Iron Company; rebuilt in 1974
Strawberry River US 167 Bridge   [Map]
Three-span open-spandrel arch bridge over Strawberry River on US 167
Open to two-lane traffic
Built 1928 by Fred Luttjohann; widened in 1955