Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete slab bridge over a branch of Washburn Creek on Blythe Road (CR 223)
- Sebastian County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.12802, -94.14819 (decimal degrees)
35°07'41" N, 94°08'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/395387/3887843 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 16841 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10579 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)