Mill Creek Bidge
Mill Creek Bridge
Photo showing south side of bridge.
Photo taken by J Randall Houp in March 2012
BH Photo #227661
Written by J Randall Houp
One of the few older bridges left on U.S. 270 that hasn't been widened or rehabilitated between Y-City and Hot Springs. Bridge in excellent condition for age. Plaque on bridge reads, "Mill Creek Bridge, Grady & Smith, contractor, 1937."
- Bridge over Mill Creek on U.S. 270
- Scott County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- - Grady & Smith
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 142.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.70150, -93.91707 (decimal degrees)
34°42'05" N, 93°55'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/416012/3840324 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Buck Knob
- Inventory number
- BH 51713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 14, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp