Freedom Creek Bridge
Photo taken by David Backlin in September 2008
Written by J Randall Houp
This is one of only two W.P.A. bridges built on Arkansas 80 sitting between Waldon, Arkansas and Danville, Arkansas.
- Bridge over Freedom Creek on SH 80
- Scott County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941 by WPA
- - Works Progress Administration
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.94000, -93.76000 (decimal degrees)
34°56'24" N, 93°45'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/430597/3866652 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Freedom Mountain
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD M1477 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37470 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- March 5, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp
- April 13, 2010: New Street View added by James Baughn
- September 26, 2008: Added by David Backlin