Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden stringer bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad on Tyler Road
- Pope County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.26611, -93.08361 (decimal degrees)
35°15'58" N, 93°05'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/492395/3902557 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Russellville East
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 16273 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)