Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete slab bridge over Clear Creek on Broomfield Road (CR 23)
- Pope County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.46944, -93.07500 (decimal degrees)
35°28'10" N, 93°04'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/493195/3925107 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 18212 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10516 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com