Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over a branch of Isabell Creek on Buttermilk Road (CR 48)
- Pope County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Steel stringer
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.36119, -92.90194 (decimal degrees)
35°21'40" N, 92°54'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/508908/3913103 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 16282 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10513 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)