Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over a branch of Galla Creek on Pine Ridge Road (CR 43) in Pottsville
- Pope County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.22694, -93.03333 (decimal degrees)
35°13'37" N, 93°01'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/496966/3898919 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Holla Bend
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 16275 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10525 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com