Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Left Hand Chute of Little River on Shaw Bridge Lane
- Poinsett County, Arkansas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1976
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 139.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.56375, -90.40593 (decimal degrees)
35°33'49" N, 90°24'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/735104/3938660 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 15997 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 71505 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)