Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Left Hand Chute of Little River on Desmond Lake Road
- Poinsett County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974; rehabilitated 1990
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.62756, -90.30481 (decimal degrees)
35°37'39" N, 90°18'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/744077/3945986 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 16009 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 71506 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com