South Fourche River AR 7 Bridge
Photo taken July 2003 and provided by the Arkansas Highway & Transportation Department
- Two-span pony truss bridge over South Fourche River on AR 7
- Perry County, Arkansas
- Open to two-lane traffic
- Built 1933 by McEachin and McEachin, Inc., of Little Rock
- - McEachin and McEachin, Inc. of Little Rock, Arkansas
- Pair of riveted, 10-panel Parker pony trusses
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 484.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on September 24, 2004
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.87177, -93.11060 (decimal degrees)
34°52'18" N, 93°06'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/489892/3858828 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Nimrod SE
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 01720 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
NRHP 04001044 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
AHTD 1720 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10484 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 49.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- August 13, 2012: Updated by J Lance: Added category "Multiple span pony truss"
- March 5, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- Wayne Kizziar - wayne1701 [at] cableone [dot] net
- Fred Garcia
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
South Lafave River AR 7 Bridge