LRWN - Big Creek Branch Trestle #1
LR&WN Big Creek Branch #1 Railroad Trestle
Photo showing cement piers and south side of trestle.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in February 2014
BH Photo #276257
8 spans, 7 piers, 2 abutments.
Note: GPS given may not be exact.
- Timber stringer bridge over Big Creek Branch on Little Rock & Western Railroad
- Casa, Perry County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Former: Rock Island Railroad
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Little Rock & Western Railway (LRWN)
- Timber stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.02484, -93.04066 (decimal degrees)
35°01'29" N, 93°02'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/496290/3875798 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 59983 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 27, 2014: Added by J. Randall Houp