LRWN - Mulberry Creek Trestle
LR&WN Rocky Cypress Creek Branch Railroad Trestle
Photo looking north.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in February 2014
3 span, 2 cement piers, 2 cement abutments.
Written by J. Randall Houp
* It is hard to decipher from using various map sources whether this is Rocky Cypress Creek itself or a "Branch" of Rocky Cypress Creek. Exact GPS not given.
- Timber stringer bridge over Rocky Cypress Creek Branch* on Little Rock & Western Railroad
- Perry County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Former: Rock Island Railroad
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Little Rock & Western Railway (LRWN)
- Timber stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.03647, -92.95537 (decimal degrees)
35°02'11" N, 92°57'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/504071/3877088 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 59968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 27, 2014: Essay added by J. Randall Houp