Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Honey Cypress on AR 77/AR 119
- Mississippi County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.93521, -90.25088 (decimal degrees)
35°56'07" N, 90°15'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/748004/3980255 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 748 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 71776 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 76.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)