MoPac - Red River Bridge (Fulton)
Built to replace earlier swing railroad bridge constructed 1874, this bridge was damaged by major flooding in 1927.
Two of the piers from this bridge hold up the current UP Rail Bridge at Fulton today.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Red River on Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Fulton, Miller County, Arkansas, and Hempstead County, Arkansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1890, destroyed in 1927 flood.
- - Missouri Pacific Railroad (MP; MoPac)
- St. Louis, Iron Mountain & Southern Railway (StLIM&S)
- Through truss
- Also called
- StLIM&S - Red River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.60970, -93.81558 (decimal degrees)
33°36'35" N, 93°48'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/424339/3719180 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 73454 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 2, 2016: Added by Austin Ardwin