Photo taken in July 2013
BH Photo #258951
This is Arkansas's last ferry crossing and is a free ferry.
- Ferry across Bull Shoals Lake on AR-125
- Peel, Marion County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Opened with the completion of the Bull Shoals Dam.
- Ferry crossing
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.49446, -92.78044 (decimal degrees)
36°29'40" N, 92°46'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/519664/4038816 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56997 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 1, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- July 6, 2013: Updated by M. D. Caillet: Added category "Bull Shoals Lake (Missouri-Arkansas)"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com