Six Mile Creek Bridge
Six Mile Creek Bridge, Arkansas 217
Photo looking upstream
Photo taken by J Randall Houp, February 13, 2010
BH Photo #225857
N.B.I. reads built, "1969."
Written by J Randall Houp
Original bridge was located just downstream approximately 150 feet.
No data found on original bridge. No plaque found on new all cement bridge that would indicate when built.
- Concrete beam bridge over Six Mile Creek on Arkansas 217
- Chismville, Logan County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Concrete beam
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 130.9 ft.
- Also called
- Arkansas #217 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.22041, -93.93967 (decimal degrees)
35°13'13" N, 93°56'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/414482/3897890 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51395 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 10, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- February 22, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp