Shaver Creek Bridge No. 3
Shaver Creek Bridge #3
Photo showing north side of bridge looking upstream.
Photo taken by J Randall Houp in December 2009
BH Photo #227193
Written by J Randall Houp
This is the 5th and last W.P.A. bridge coming from Arkansas 23. It is the 3rd Shaver Creek Bridge coming from Arkansas 23. This bridge is 5.5 miles east of Arkansas 23.
- Concrete slab bridge over Shaver Creek on Shaver Road (CR 49)
- Logan County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.28056, -93.83139 (decimal degrees)
35°16'50" N, 93°49'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/424393/3904473 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 14791 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10439 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 6, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp