Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Walnut Bayou on CR 170
- Little River County, Arkansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1925
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 149.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 14729 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 38660 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)