Hwy 71 & KCS RR Bridge
UCEB over US 71/59 and KCS tracks.
- Steel stringer bridge over Hwy 71 & Union Pacific RR on AR 32
- Ashdown, Little River County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 2003
- - KCS Railroad
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 112.9 ft.
Total length: 1,562.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.65604, -94.11392 (decimal degrees)
33°39'22" N, 94°06'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/396716/3724575 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ashdown East
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 6930 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 44202 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- August 3, 2017: Updated by Brad Smith: Wrong railroad sited.
- June 12, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- February 21, 2010: Added by David Backlin
- David Backlin - us71 [at] cox [dot] net
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Brad Smith - gaberdine [at] hotmail [dot] com