Red River Bridge
While the states treat it as a 2 state bridge, Arkansas considers both banks (to the high water mark on the Texas side) as Arkansas. The Arkansas game wardens patrol both banks and you are not permitted to fish without an Arkansas license.
- Steel stringer bridge over Red River on AR 41 & TX 8
- Little River County, Arkansas, and Bowie County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1995
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 193.9 ft.
Total length: 1,382.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.57011, -94.41119 (decimal degrees)
33°34'12" N, 94°24'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/369021/3715383 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Daniels Chapel
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 6460 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 38403 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2017)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- March 13, 2011: New Street View added by Brad Smith
- December 22, 2008: Added by David Backlin
- David Backlin - us71 [at] cox [dot] net
- Brad Smith - gaberdine [at] hotmail [dot] com