UP - L'Anguille River Bridge
L'Anguille River Railroad Bridge
Photo looking downstream.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in April 2010
BH Photo #225423
Written by J Randall Houp
Was very much surprised to see this beautiful railroad bridge sitting right next to Arkansas Highway 1 on the east side. Bridge in excellent condition.
- Through truss bridge over L'Anguille River on Union Pacific
- Lee County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909
- - Missouri Pacific Railroad ("MoPac" MP)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Warren through truss with all verticals
Span length: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.83803, -90.79586 (decimal degrees)
34°50'17" N, 90°47'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/701544/3857297 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51316 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 1, 2017: Updated by John Marvig: Added Build Date from Missouri Pacific Annual Report
- October 1, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- February 21, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 17, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp
- J. Randall Houp
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com