Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Little Spadra Creek on CR 23
- Johnson County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.49639, -93.54889 (decimal degrees)
35°29'47" N, 93°32'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/449364/3928975 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 14357 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10402 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com