Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a drainage ditch on CR 77
- Jefferson County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1968
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.45306, -92.03917 (decimal degrees)
34°27'11" N, 92°02'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/588181/3812840 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 18054 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10391 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com